END OF SEASON UPDATES:
It has been a great season, however, all good things come to and end.
Last Chance at Sporting Clays – Saturday, October 7, 2023
Fitasc, trap and skeet – Saturday, October 14, 2023
May the winds be light, and your aim be steady!
We’re pleased to Announce that the Saskatoon Gun Club has new EXTENDED operating hours for the 2023 Season!!
- Tuesday – Friday -> 1pm – 9pm
- Saturdays -> Noon – 5pm.
The club will be closed Sundays and Mondays.
New operating procedures are as follows:
- Tues-Fri from 1-6, as well as from 6-9 if the club is not busy, the Club Mangaer will be out in the field performing tasks, such as mowing lawns, and filling machines.
- Therefore, some fields may be shut down while he is performing these activities.
- The main clubhouse area will be closed/locked during this time but the washrooms will be accessible from the South doors.
- If you should require the manager’s assistance to turn on a machine, access the 5-stand controller, fill the machines, add rounds to your card, or buy shells, you will have to track him down for this service.
- We highly recommend that you buy shells/targets before leaving on your next visit, “Always top your card up”
Opening day for the Saskatoon Gun Club is slated for Tuesday May 2, 2023. We hope to see you all out there for the start of another great season.
The Saskatoon Gun Club is looking for a manager
We are currently accepting applications for the position of manager at the Saskatoon Gun Club for the 2023 shooting season.
Hours: Tuesday to Friday 1-9 p.m. and Saturday 12-5.
May thru October
- Club house cleaning and minor maintenance.
- Grass mowing and trimming with zero turn mower.
- Customer service at computerized point of sale system, selling targets, ammunition and renting shotguns. (valid PAL required)
- Restocking targets and minor maintenance for Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet machines.
- Minor maintenance as required on golf carts, Kubota side by side, zero turn mower and acreage tractor.
This position is on site at the Saskatoon Gun Club. Applicants would require their own transportation to site.
For more information, please contact Brian at:
306-227-4907 or firstname.lastname@example.org