The Saskatoon Gun Club is looking for a manager
We are currently accepting applications for the position of manager at the Saskatoon Gun Club for the 2023 shooting season.
Hours: Tuesday to Friday 1-9 p.m. and Saturday 12-5.
May thru October
- Club house cleaning and minor maintenance.
- Grass mowing and trimming with zero turn mower.
- Customer service at computerized point of sale system, selling targets, ammunition and renting shotguns. (valid PAL required)
- Restocking targets and minor maintenance for Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet machines.
- Minor maintenance as required on golf carts, Kubota side by side, zero turn mower and acreage tractor.
This position is on site at the Saskatoon Gun Club. Applicants would require their own transportation to site.
For more information, please contact Brian at:
306-227-4907 or firstname.lastname@example.org