- Golf Carts: $20/day
- Shotguns: see the Gun Rentals page.
New members must take an orientation course prior to becoming a member, $60 – includes 50 targets and 50 shells
** Members must load their shoot cards by increments of $75.00.
(must be accompanied by a member)
|Non-Member||Call for Pricing for the following:|
50 targets and shells.
100 targets and shells.
1 one “round” constitutes 25 shots (clays)
2 The club implements tiered pricing incentives for members who volunteer their time to the club and club activities. See table below.
Membership Volunteer Reward Plan – 2023
Members must log hours between May 1, 2023 and April 30, 2024 to qualify for the 2024 season.
|Reward Tier||Volunteer Hours||Cost/Round (25 clays)|
|Tier 1 (Non Member)||—||$12.00 ($.48/target)|
|Tier 2 (Base Member)||0-5 hours||$10.00 ($.40/target)|
|Tier 3||6-10 hours||$8.50 ($.34/target)|
|Tier 4||11-20 hours||$6.00 ($.24/target)|
|Tier 4+||20+ hours||$6.00 ($.24/target)|
+ Volunteer appreciation BBQ
Reward Plan Notes:
- First time members will receive Tier 4 pricing for the first year and earn volunteer hours for subsequent year(s).
- Hours logged must be at the request of director, and not at the discretion of the member.
- No credit for directors attending board meetings.
- Hours logged at the Collector Show count towards total hours for year.
- Current Members 75 years of age or older receive Tier 4 pricing.